My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
 
Post 559
Sorry I'm late, home sick


Yep, I'm sitting at home, writing this from the couch with my notebook PC. Didn't feel well this morning, so I decided to stay home. Of course, my mother called at 9am while I was sleeping so nicely to find one of the kids (who were also still sleeping).

Welcome to Kaci, a new reader whose husband is PorterSR, serving in Iraq right now.

Thank goodness our shuttle is down safely! I'm still curious as to why they landed in the dark.

Not much on the personal front this morning, more tomorrow... so lets move on to the news:

California creating zero-energy houses. Amish tap foot and wonder what all the hubbub's about

Woman leaves son at McDonald's for throwing a tantrum over a Happy Meal

Man comes home to find cop car in driveway, officer in bedroom having sex with daughter and is confused about who to call to report him (with pic)

Videos of Discovery landing safely

That's all for today... till tomorrow.