My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
 
Post 560
Back to work.. wishing I had the rest of the week off!


I need a vacation.... it's bad. There's 58 more days till our cruise, and I wish it were tomorrow. Work has been so busy, I at least need a long weekend, and our next one is September 5th. Ever feel that way? Like you just NEED an extra day to relax? Oh well.....

Thanks for all the nice comments yesterday, and yes, michelle's husband is still in the hospital, so any warm thoughts/prayers would be appreciated.

I have a new rant... people that refuse to turn the wheel on their cars much. I'm in the parking lot in work here Monday, and a lady backs up and moves forward 3 times, because she didn't want to turn the damn steering wheel! What's with that? Or, not long after that, driving down a street, a person pulls out of a driveway and instead of turning the damn wheel, they pull almost completely in my lane because they don't want to turn the wheel! (when they never needed to be in my lane at all)

Other than that, not much going on.. looking like a nice day out. Oh, if you want tos ee what the weather looks like here, Here's the "Hartford Haze=Cam". When it's clear, you could just about see where I work.

On to the news:

Officials question how stupid criminals can be as prison inmate swallows fork -- and sues

ABC to bring back Kolchak, The Night Stalker. How many of you remember the original? Starred Darren McGavin I believe.

NASA adds Bangor International Airport to list of shuttle landing sites in case any of the astronauts becomes a drunk and unruly passenger or shows up on a terror watch list

And now for my Canadian Friends:
Dad learns two big lessons: First, don't trust your son with a shotgun, and second, people in Winnipeg love their beer more than they fear your kid with a shotgun

Yankees fan falls from the upperdeck behind homeplate, says he was just imitating the Yankees season (w/ pic)

Someone with WAY too much time on his hands creates computer case out of cooling fans!

That's it for today... enjoy your day!