My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, August 15, 2005
 
Post 563
Fall is coming.... I can feel it


Yep, I'm getting up in the dark now.. so fall is coming quickly. While that's a good and bad thing... change is inevitabla.

Saturday was so hot... it was easily 100 degrees and over 70% humidity. We stayed in for the most part, as well as yesterday when it might have been 10 degrees lower, but no less humid.

For some reason, I'm absolutely dead tired this morning. I thought I slept well... but just can't seem to get going like I normally do. (just got my coffee, and hoping that will help)

I'm also starting to get mildly depressed as another birthday is coming up this week *groan*. How I wish I could turn back time......

PorterSR, don't worry about having your wife help you liven up your blog, have her liven up YOU bud! *L*

Hey Curt and Bubba, are you guys reading the blog anymore?? Haven't heard from ya's in ages!

Oh well... on to the news:

Dad finds naked 25-year-old man under his 13-year-old daughter's bed. Dad conducts his own "interrogation" before calling police and paramedics

Amusing Pat Goldstein (LA movie critic): "'Deuce Bigelow 2' sucks." Rob Schneider: "What do you know? It's not like you've won a Pulitzer Prize for film criticism." Roger Ebert: "I have, and your movie sucks."

Here's one we can all use (well, maybe not Bob)
How to call in sick when you just need a day off

Designers of a man-portable water cannon to knock down rioters apparently unaware that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, they must have been napping during freshman physics

Paris Hilton dumps her chihuahua Tinkerbell for another because it was growing into a bigger bitch than she is

And my quote of the day:
Licking County judge sends custody dispute involving two lesbians back to Columbus courts. Franklin County magistrate says it is just right that the Lesbians hold court in Licking County.

That's it for today... enjoy your day and week!