My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Post 564 Why am I so tired??? I think I'm sleeping well, but waking up REAL tired this week for some reason. Looks like I'm going to take Friday off this week.... supposed to be a nice day, maybe I can find someone to go golfing with. Maybe I'll talk my brother into going down to the shore for some lobster! Hmmm the possibility.... This week is the 50th anniversary of a horrible flood that hit the area where I live. Here's some pictures from that flood... When you get to picture 3, that's where I used to wait for my high school bus, and it's about 2 blocks from where I grew up! Behind the gentlemen there, was a pharmacy with a real soda fountain! I went to grammar school about 100 yards up the street on the right. Wasn't it awful about that plane crash on Sunday! There's so many conflicting reports.. the guy who said a text msg was sent from his cousin on the plane was arrested after it was found to be false. It was widely reported yesterday that everyone was frozen, but today they say no, people may have actually been alive when the plane hit. Supposed to be a nice week, weather-wise this week... so maybe I'll try to take the Vette into work one day! Maybe on my Birthday... hmmmmm And now, on to the news not fit to print: The Slinky is 60 years old this week! Karen, you and Eva Longoria have something in common! LOL Eva Longoria warned by ABC (Disney) to stop saying "vibrator" after receiving truckloads of sex toys from fans And for my Canadian friends: Canadian newspaper expected to be a lot more fun to read as Canadian reporters can now use the F-word Yo, Curt... what's this all about? North Carolina town forgets its own 150th birthday 40 funny reasons why it's wonderful to be a woman... #19 - Women can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers Don't we ALL love that great 3D sidewalk art! And the quote of the day: Crooks bust into warehouse and make off with cases of Viagra. Cops hoping leads will pop up soon That's all for now... have a great day! |