My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Post 567 A day late, but worth it! Sorry, yesterday I got up a bit late, and had to run out to go golfing. Dan and I went out to a great course, had a WONDERFUL time playing golf (he beat me by 2 strokes though), and of course had to visit the 19'th hole (club house) for a few beers. Then we went and had a great lunch at my favorite Mexican place, and home. It was a wonderful day. Last night, I went to Dave's house for his daughter's birthday party (same day as mine), and they had a small cake there for me! *chuckling* Then, they gave me my present... a movie poster from Forbidden Planet, framed in a frame Dave made himself. It's GORGEOUS and I love it! I'll try to get a pic of it up here soon. For my birthday, my wife and kids got me what I had asked for (first time ever I think *LOL*) in getting me a car-cover for my Vette for when I put it away for the winter. It's exactly what I wanted, and I love that too. All in all, the last couple of days has been fantastic... AND... Aaron talked me into taking next Wednesday off, to go to Abbotts Lobster in the Rough for some great lobster! My wife hates seafood of any kind, so it's always a treat to go out and get some, and Abbotts is my favorite place. Other than that... just having a nice weekend so far.... Thank you ALL for such warm wishes in the comments!!!! No news today... but I'll have a bunch on Monday! Enjoy your weekend! Dave |