My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Post 600 One more workday after today....!!!! The stress keeps piling on.. I can't even begin to tell you. I'll probably get on the cruise ship and implode from decompression.. *chuckling* I spoke for quite some time yesterday to my brother about his cruise (his first) and he absolutely loved it. I'm so glad he had a great time.. and that he says he'll do it again. The meeting with the hospice people went real good yesterday.. looks like my mom will go with it, but she wants to wait till I get back from my vacation, so it'll be about 2 weeks and she'll sign up. It'll help her a lot.. so much, I don't think she realizes it yet. Last night, I created a new post for my Wine Spot blog. Check it out. Other than that, I have to get going as work is coming soon, so here's the news: Britney Spears confirms that her 15 minutes are just about up by admitting the existence of a sex tape video. The slut. Manufacturer screws up, accidentally replaces DVDs of Mormon film with gay porn. Hilarity ensues. Don't worry Carrie... this could NEVER happen to you! Woman finally gets to take her drivers-license road test after failing the written exam 38 times Wow... Catholic Church admits parts of the Bible are not actually true, also say that "the car chase scene seems totally tacked on" In news of the REAL WEIRD: Dead alligator ruptures through the body of a Burmese python. Curious scientists seen high-fiving each other, screaming "cool" (with surreal pic) This is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.... Teen caught with his pants down having sex with his neighbor's goat That's it for today... enjoy your Thursday all! |