My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, October 07, 2005
 
Post 601
VACATION TODAY AT 3PM! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!


This has been SUCH a busy week in work.. it's amazing. Today, I was hoping to have at least a LITTLE bit of time to relax and get in Vacation Mode... but work's fighting me every step of the way! GRRRR!

Welcome back Trucker Bob... his blog is back up and running after being gone for a bit.

I started packing last night.... I'm about half done, and it should take only about an hour to finish tonight. I have to get a haircut after work.. and then, a week of R&R!
I spoke to Mike, our friend that's also going on the cruise with us from Alabama and he's leaving this morning (driving) to head to Port Canaveral. I'll meet him at the pier on Saturday mid-morning. We're both READY! *LOL*

Other than that.... time to get to the news:

Holy inferno, Batman! Stately Wayne Manor burns to the ground!

In the world of DUH!
Britney complains that Cletus isn't mature enough to be a father

Woman bounced from Southwest flight for wearing a t-shirt that showed Bush, Cheney and Rice with captioned: "Meet the Fockers"

Student: "By not allowing me to wear Kool-aid red hair, you are stifling my creativity. School board: Welcome to the real world

In my MUST READ of the week:
Katie Holmes' will jump the couch when she realizes her mission impossible will be giving birth without painkillers or screaming

And what would Friday be with my BOTD!

And one more (two more actually)

Back on October 17th people... IF I get a chance, I may post something from the ship.. but no promices!