My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, October 17, 2005
 
Post 602
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!


I'm going to have to make this short, as I'm SO pressed for time this morning....

The cruise was FANTASTIC! Perfect weather every day, while it rained for 9 days straight at home.
My son got his car messed up in a very large puddle he tried to drive through, but it's a painful and expensive lesson for him as his car is being repaired today.

More on the cruise tomorrow... sorry this is so short but work is more out of control than after any vacation I've taken so far.

On to the news:

File this under "Lifestyles of the Rich and Pompous"
The wealthy are buying Mega-RV's to the tune of three quarters of a million dollars (pic)

High school band can't play "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" after parent, whose own children are home-schooled, complains

And an October ritual:
"Punkin Chunkin" experts spend almost a quarter of a million dollars on their 100 foot long cannons that'll shoot a pumpkin a distance of almost a mile

How to create a "head in a jar" prop for Halloween

That's it for today.. more tomorrow I promise!