My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, October 24, 2005
 
Post 607
I love long weekends...


I had a fantastic time golfing on Friday.. didn't do to badly, and though cool, it was a beautiful day.

The rest of the weekend was relatively quiet. Had a meeting with mom and brother on Saturday morning.. seems we're going to put dad on hospice this week as he is deteriorating.

Other than that, not much new going on... more tomorrow.

On to the news:

Just when you thought it was safe to by a Slurpee, Ninjas knock over a 7-11

No matter how much some of your co-workers might enjoy it, you can't come to work drunk and start flashing your breasts

Top 100 best beers in the world

That's it for today... enjoy!