My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Post 610 Incredible Week... Well, while I was golfing on Friday, a virus broke out where I work. When I came in Monday, we were in "RED ALERT" mode.. so I was scrambling. With a lot of wonderful help from co-workers here, as of this morning, the problem seems to be gone. There's a lot of clean-up work to do, but that'll happen in the next few days. The insurance company is going to total my son's car. I finally told him last night, and it didn't seem to matter too much, till he was out with his friends. ALl of a sudden, he calls and is pretty upset that he's going to lose the first car he's owned and loved. Car shopping ahead... it's a mixed blessing. I love car shopping, but it always ends in a fight with the wife. I just have to make the best of it and minimize the problem. Also, my wife's going through a minor medical crisis right now.. and I'm being VERY attentive to her. Dad hasn't had a good week... stress level is high for me.. what else can go wrong? On to the news: Ok, this is weird Deer with a bunch of camera equipment attached to its head and neck collects 200 hours of video without getting shot (pic) New study finds people who claim to have been abducted by aliens may just have overactive imaginations. Two black-suited men who commissioned study seen shuffling feet, whistling Study finds that the more educated a woman is, the harder it is to bring her to orgasm This is a cool idea: Terminally ill man attends his own wake. "If people were going to turn up for a farewell drink after my death, I thought I would rather be there and have a drink with them" Paris Hilton and new boyfriend have sex in port-a-potty. Skanky is as skanky does That's it for today... enjoy your day |