My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 10, 2005
 
Post 618
Long weekend... yay!


Although not a veteran, I have Veteran's Day off. It'll be good so I can try to sleep in late and catch up on some much needed rest.

We're getting into my favorite time of the year.... no, not the holidays, but NCAA Basketball Season! I'm a BIG College Basketball fan, especially our UCONN Huskies! Two time National Champions. Our coach, Jim Calhoun is in the Basketball Hall of Fame.
Next Friday, the season starts for real.
Part of the reason I enjoy it so much, is my friend Ray comes over and watches almost all the games with me. We're both big fans.

Other than that, Saturday morning, I'm going to have breakfast with a bunch of guys I used to work with at my last job where I was for 11 years. Should be fun, and I'll get to see some wonderful people I haven't seen in years.

Well, on to the news:

In one of the funniest headlines and stories I've EVER seen:
Enrique Iglesias has no penis (link goes to a blog)

And this one... "ehem" is for Karen.... *chuckle*
Norwegian woman gets eight months for giving an unwanted BJ

Thailand holds a marriage ceremony for two pandas to encourage them to mate because, you know, there's always more sex after you get married

This one's for Carrie and Karen:
Want to have a "Hot Rack"? (men who love high-beams crying in their beers everywhere)

33 years, 40 attempts, 7 instructors and $47,000 later, English woman gets her driver's licence. Next stop: Ye Olde street market

That's it for today.... don't forget, tomorrow's blog may be late...!