My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
Post 619
TGIF...!


I'm glad we're off work today... it's nice to be able to sleep in a bit.
Not sure what I'm going to do today, but daughter's off too, so we'll probably do something together. For sure, we'll stop down and see my mom.

The leaves have finally mostly fallen from the trees in the last week. It's been a strange year with all the rain we had in October, none of them fell, and they turned colors real late. If it's dry this weekend, that means we'll be bagging leaves.

I'm very glad to hear michelle's husband, Fred, will hopefully be coming home from the hospital soon. He's been in there a while, and she's been at his side constantly.

I also hope Karen's up and around more soon.... her blog's always late cause she's sleeping in (chuckling).

Just so everyone knows, there's a new posting on my wine blog, The Wine Spot!

Well, on to the news:

Study finds that women need more vacations. Same study finds men need women to take more vacations, too

I need to take a masters in this course:
Hong Kong's Polytechnic University offers degree in bra studies. Now you can gain understanding by undertaking undergraduate research on underwire. Hong Kong Pantytechnic not available for comment

Banana Joe's -- the Tampa bar now famous for lesbian cheerleader bathroom romps -- to offer no cover this weekend to anyone who shows up dressed like a cheerleader. Professional cheerleaders to drink for free

In my Quote of the Week:
Cat show plans memorial for a dog that was once named Cat of the Year. Peter Venkman warned us this would happen

And now... for my Friday BOTD!

And there's always room for one more!

Have a great weekend all....