My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, November 14, 2005
Post 620 The Holidays are Coming.... It seems like the summer flew by.. and the holidays are coming. It's going to be quite a bit different this year.. with dad not here. Everyone's coming to my house for Thanksgiving.. but there'll be an empty seat, in the house and our hearts. The weekend was good.. did a lot of running around doing things, looking for a car for my son (still haven't found one). Well, we did find one, but the wife thinnks it's too much for what we get. So, the search continues. Just a reminder, I put a new post in my "The Wine Spot" blog. Check it out at left. Friday, my daughter and I took mom out for a ride in daughter's new car, then took her to lunch and to Costco's. She really seems to be doing well. Mark, to answer your question, we had a VERY late turning of the leaves this year, and they all seemed to fall at once. Sorry, I hadn't gotten any pictures though I should have. I have to get moving, so on to the news: Here's one for you Bob: When driving a truck with 600 pounds of marijuana across the George Washington Bridge, it's really important to remember to stay in the truck lanes And for all us guys: Top ten girl kisses girl scenes from TV and movies (pics) Today's 37-year old woman and her 15-year old husband story brought to you by Georgia (w/pic goodness) (Why are they ALL hotties?) AARON! WE NEED ONE OF THESE! Presenting the hand-held laser guided bolt action aluminum potato rifle And just for Karen: It was only a matter of time before somebody turned their iPod into a sex toy Have a great day all...! |