My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
 
Post 621
November is finally here....


Well, yesterday it was up in the mid 60's again, but I have a feeling that'll be the last day of warm weather like that. The forecast looks for typical November weather from this point forward.

Mark, you are welcome to link to my blog if you wish. I did that for a different reasonn (I'll give people the link to my wine blog that I might not want coming here).
I'll post a link to yours here soon if that's alright.

My friend Ray came over to watch the second game of the UCONN Husky Women's basketball team... they're playing in a early season tournament and kicked butt last night!
Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE the UCONN Husky Mens and Women's teams and watch every game that I can. Ray comes over to watch most of them with me too.

I'm getting pretty frustrated trying to find a car for my son. His choices are so darned narrow, that it's hard to find exactly what he wants (with our money). I'm about ready to buy him a junk car to get him through till he's done with college. We'll see.

Well, on to the news:

Well, I finally found what I want for Christmas!
James Bond's original 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Complete with twin 30 caliber guns, tire slashers, smoke screen and oil slick machines.

Ok... if that's too expensive, I'll have to settle for this Camaro...

FOs may have an underwater base near Puerto Rico. They may just be looking for fuzzy dice to hang in the windshield

If they have to put me in a nursing home when I get old, I want to go here!
Irish nursing home finds that by installing a pub inside, relatives come to visit more often!

Wow....:
Jamie Oliver (The Naked Chef) kills and butchers a lamb on TV. Ozzy Osboune heard to mutter the word amateur (pic)

Survey shows rural men more likely to use condoms incorrectly, complain "Yo Bubba, have you tried this awful-tasting chewing gum?"

And in beer news:
The supreme wisdom of the ancients is realized once again as archaeologists discover remains of brewery "staffed by elite women who were selected for their beauty"

and for today's headline of the day:
Former Boston Red Sox pitcher 'Oil Can" Boyd arrested for making threating phone calls to his ex-girlfriend. Soon to find out that prison is the worst place to be nick-named after a lubricant

That's it for today... enjoy your day.