My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
 
Post 622
Did I say November was here?


Well, a warm front is coming through today.. and it's going to be in the 60's to near 70! Go figure. This has been the oddest year for weather.

You know Trucker Bob, I don't think I'd trade my Vette for that Camaro... it's not a "real" one. Reading the story, they don't share ANY body panel with a real Camaro. I'm a real "original" fan.. even with my Vette.
ps, I meant I'd like one of those cars AND my Vette! *LOL*

Mark, you actually ADMIT you drove a 1976 Dodge Aspen? Wow...! *LOL*

Hey Curt, you still out there bud? How about you Bubba????

Unfortunately, my dear friend and longtime blog reader michelle's husband Fred passed away on Sunday. My most heartfelt condolences to her and her family for their incredible loss. Please add them to your thoughts and prayers.

And with that... on with the news:

Bad: Your printer quits. Worse: You have to send it out for repair. Worst: It's jammed with the counterfeit bills you've been making

And just for you Aaron:
"The two most dominating Super-Powers meet to determine the true leaders of the community the only way they knew how: In a field of play.'' Rose Bowl? Nope. Super Bowl? Nope. Indo Jew Bowl in Skokie Illinois? Dingdingding

Ok, I think we should ALL watch South Park tonight!
South Park to tackle Scientology tonight, dum dum dum dum dum

Mr. T to pity the fool who has to turn left at the stop sign in .4 miles then turn right at the light in .2 miles (with sound bites)

That's it for today... happy Hump-Day..