My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 17, 2005
 
Post 623
Not a lot of time today...


It's going to be a busy morning.. so....

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? We're having the whole family over. Brother and sister in law, and 2 mom's. I do enjoy Thanksgiving.. it's nice to have the family around. In the past.. it didn't mean that much to me.. but as I get older......

So what's everyone doing for Turkey Day?

The UCONN Women are on TV tonight, and Ray's coming over. It's the semi-finals of the Women's National Invitational Tournament (WNIT).

The car we want to look for, for my son still isn't in yet at the dealers.. I'm hoping it comes in today.

Oh, I put up a new link at left, to Mark's blog. He's a very prolific writer, so check out his blog when you get a minute.

On to the news:

Weird and wacky roadside gallery!

Top 100 most memorable toys!

Watch full length TV shows, movies and cartoons online! (Love the Stooges "Disorder in the Court"!)

New Google feature allows people to upload items into publicly searchable database. Let the massive online porn database begin

I don't know if I want to report this person to child protective services, or shake her hand!
Mother makes deliquent daughter stand on street corner with "my parents are preparing me for my future. Will work for food."

My headline of the day:
Bush gives Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi a Segway, which will work fine until one of those creepy Japanese robots takes it out for a night on the town

That's it for today...enjoy!