My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, November 18, 2005
Post 624 Ahh... Friday once again...! Well, it's been a long week.. and it's finally near the end. Thanksgiving is coming, and while I was curious whether I'd look forward to the holidays or not because of my dad's passing... I think I am looking forward to them, if only because the whole family seems to get closer at that time. Yes, I'll miss my dad terribly.. but so will everyone else. I've been looking at a new watch for quite some time now (I hadn't had a a "good" watch), and finally found what I wanted, at a price I would pay, and it came in yesterday! I worked almost all day yesterday in our Farmington office.. and quite honestly, it was fun. I'm going to be working there every Tuesday and Thursday from now on, or so I'm told. It's also closer to home.. which is a good thing! *chuckle* The car we're looking for, for my son is supposed to be in today.. so we'll go see it after work. I hope everyone agrees so we can stop playing "Car Swap". And now, on with the news: Only thing worse than an icy road is an icy road with several thousand gallons of cooking oil spilled on it. Indiana drivers cue the Benny Hill music As if she's not bizarre enough... Leave it to Anna Nichole Smith to turn a bingo charity fundraiser into a night of hot lesbian action with "love-bites, handcuffs and butt-slapping" If you're going to steal your mom's video camera and sell it, make sure you remove mom's homemade sex tape from the camera first And now, for my Friday, BOTD! (it IS all in the eyes) There's always room for one more! Have a great weekend.... |