My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
 
Post 627
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Yes, the first of the Holidays is here tomorrow. Are you ready?
Our Turkey is in the fridge (it's way too big, but who cares), all foods bought, table will be set tonight, wine chilled.. all we need are the people.

Is there ANY better smell in the world, than a turkey cooking in the oven? I can't wait till tomorrow, mid-morning!

Well, my UCONN Husky Basketball team is doing great! They won their first game last week, and in the last 2 days won their first two games in the Maui Invitational Tournament. Tonight, they play Gonzaga for the tournament title.

Normally, on days before holidays, I have a nice easy day planned... not so today. I'm up to my armpits in alligators, and sinking fast *frown*.

And Mark, the link is updated.. thanks for the heads-up!

With that, I don't know if there'll be a blog on Friday.. check back to see.

Have a great Thanksgiving, and please remember to give thanks for the ones you love who are around you.

On to the news:

Female columnist tries some pickup lines on guys at a party. Tries: "Don’t you sometimes wish there was a Leatherman with a tampon attachment?" No word if man stopped laughing yet

Sometimes the headlines don't need to be changed. "Katie Holmes thrown out of film over vibrating device"

HOWTO: Get a tech job in the adult industry

Ok, you Canadiens are just WAY too weird!
Lonely Canadian man marries local Maple tree

That's it for today... have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!