My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Post 630 Freaky Weather... Well, after it was 63 degrees yesterday, all the snow is definitely gone from Thanksgiving. Today, it'll also be in the 60's here before finally turning colder. With this weird, warm weather, I'm sure lots of people are going to get sick. It always happens that way. Did you hear how the cable industry is being pressured into offereing channels, "A-La Carte"? In other words, I can GET, all the Discovery channels that I want, and NOT get the Home Shopping Channel if I don't want it. Where do I sign up???? I might have found a car or two that my son will like.... now, it's just getting there to check them out. Between his work and school.. it's tough to find time that we're both free. I may have to take some time from work. Oh well. Other than that, I'm going to be up to my armpits in alligators today in work. Working in Farmington (the main office) is nice, but it backs me up in work at my regular places. So... on to the news: You Canadiens are so funny... Okay, we'll give you the crack pipe and some vasoline for your chapped lips, but please pay your bills before getting high. Thank you, the Ontario Government. Does ANYTHING about Michael Jackson surprise us anymore?? Michael Jackson is not the biological father of his white children, reveals ex-wife West Virginia man puts 12 satellite dishes on his front porch, gets 5,000 channels (with pic) Airline Movie Cliche's (I especially like "When a plane is low on fuel, the hero usually taps the gas guage as if that will help. Example....Top Gun, Tom Cruise tapping the gas guage of a 60 millon dollar F-14 Tomcat like it is a '74 Dodge Dart.") Remember those old 1980's games? You can play them again here! That's it for today... enjoy! |