My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
 
Post 656
Sorry if I worried anyone....


I woke up yesterday sick as a dog, so I slept in, and even when I did get up, I felt awful, so didn't write a blog at all. Sorry if I worried anyone.
Still not feeling too well today, but I had to come in, as I have 2 people coming out to one of my offices to do some major work.

I was thinking of something odd on the way in today....
How there there are batteries in AA, and AAA sizes, but no "A" size?
Why is there a C size, and a D size, but no "B" size?? Hmmmmmm

Well, work is unbelievably busy today, so I have to get to the news early:

Now here's a classic:
Woman suffocates while hunting for her phone under a six-foot pile of clothing

There are things that will always get you into trouble with your girlfriend. Forgetting her birthday, for instance, or checking out another woman. Or maybe taking naked pictures of her mom

Whole Foods switches to 100 percent wind power for its stores

Raleigh, NC is worried about sticky white substance in local waters, hopes their investigation has happy ending

That's it for today... enjoy your Wednesday!