My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, January 27, 2006
 
Post 667
TGIF.. and is it Spring yet?


Well, our wacky weather continues. Today, it's a normal, seasonal 30's for weather. Tomorrow, it'll be in the 50's! It's teasing me.... trying to coax me into taking my Vette out! *LOL*

Yesterday, I went to work with a co-worker, and afterwards we stopped at a "Pepperidge Farms" outlet store that was right next door to get some cookies. I picked up a package of these new things, called "Whims". Thin, cracker like things, in a Toffee flavor, that are just to die for! WOW. I had never seen these things before, but if you get a chance to try them, do so.
I also picked up some Bordeaux cookies, and 3 packs of instant apple cider flavored with caramel that's outstanding.

Other than that, not too much planned for the weekend. Tonight, I'm going out to dinner and a movie with my friend Dave. My brother's supposed to stop by tomorrow to look at some music I have for his new "ipod" kinda device. And other than that... nothing on the horizon.

Well, going to be a busy day, so lets get to the news:

Contractor attempts to remove oil tank from house by cutting it in half. Hilarity ensues

Cingular trying to patent the Emoticon! :^(

Feds smoke out largest drug tunnel yet

Yesterday: Man punches teacher because his daughter says the teacher was abusing her. Today: Turns out the little girl was lying

And for all us geeks:
The top 10 most powerful supercomputers in the world

And of course, it's Friday... so here's my BOTD!

and... There's always room for one more!

Have a great weekend all!