My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Post 668
Another weekend gone by the wayside...


Man weekends go by too quickly! This one went by in a flash.
Friday night, my friend Dave and I went out for a great Mexican dinner, and to see a movie. We saw "Underworld Evolution", with Kate Beckinsdale (who we both think is an extreme hottie). Dinner was great, and the movie was pretty good.. so it was a great night.

Saturday my brother came over to get some music from me for his portable music machine (made by Sony). I think we were both surprised at how many music files I had, and he went home happy.

Oh, I forgot to mention. When my son came home from work Friday (works at a supermarket), he brought home 5 huge containers of Oatmeal. Now, none of us eat oatmeal, but "he got a deal on them". So, Sunday night, my wife made a bunch of oatmeal cookies. Mmmm they're excellent and I'm having one right now!

Other than that... not too much new. It's warm here today, and the fog is REALLY thick this morning.

Oh, and my mom's going to have carpal tunnel surgery this Thursday.

Well, on to the news:

Lindsey Lohan gets tattoo reminding her to breathe during asthma attack. Need we tell you, she's a Blonde?

For those of you who may find themselves stranded someday with a sugarholic. How to make a fire with a can of Coke and a chocolate bar

The Earth's magnetic field may soon flip 180 degrees - Here comes the science

New store offers among other things, 800 bottles of wine, 300 types of cheese, and a build-your-own six-pack of specialty beer. Oh, did I mention, this is a Stop & Shop? (East Coast food store)

(a very interesting story)
US drivers tell the big three why American cars suck

That's it for today... enjoy your Monday!