My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
 
Post 670
Happy February, and Hump-Day again....


Well, another night with another bunch of crap from our fearless leader in his State of the Union address. I can understand why his approval rating is beneath whale poo... it seems he doesn't have a clue. Oh well.. at least I can say I didn't vote for him.

I hear this morning that the UCONN Health Center where I work is opening a new operation in Hartford that I'll most likely be responsible for (IT wise). Job security! *chuckling*

And how about the news that says "Official: Postal killer had 'psychological problems". Does this come from the Department of DUH?

I must be getting old.... first was listening to talk radio on the way into work (I can at least give a reason that they have traffic reports that have saved my butt more than once), but now, on the way home, I discovered ESPN Radio! It's talk radio with Dan Patrick, one of the ESPN Sportscenter announcers. Did you all know that ESPN is in the town where I grew up and live?

Well, on to the news as it's going to be a REALLY busy day:

Canada's human rights commission to investigate whether stewardesses should be paid same as airline pilots and mechanics Hmm... my opinion here would get me a smack.. *chuckle*

Dominatrix beats rap, whips prosecutor, boots judge, applies handcuffs

Probably the best mug-shot you'll see this year!(PS, he beat up his girlfriend)

Ok, this should keep most men busy all day:
AskMen's annual Top 99 Most Desirable Women kicks off today.

Pregnant woman schedules early induction so she'll be home to watch Super Bowl (My kinda woman! LOL)

Another good reason to read the label:
Man, reading label on package of sliced ham, nonplussed to discover "dog sh*t" among listed ingredients. "Obviously I haven't eaten it. It sort of puts you off"

In hindsight, operating that brothel right across the street from the police station may not have been the brightest idea

That's it for today... enjoy your Hump-Day!