My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 10, 2006
Post 677 Snow is ON THE WAY! Yep, tomorrow night is supposed to be near blizzard conditions here.. so it looks like winter wants one more white blast before submitting to the inevitable spring. I also put a weather link/graphic at the side of the blog, so you can always see what temp it is here, and by clicking on it, you can see what the forecast is going to be here. Enjoy. (I even put up the F/C one, for my northern neighbors!) Not much going on this weekend... going to maybe go see mom tomorrow instead of Sunday morning because of the storm. Oh, one other thing... I have Monday off of work, so there MAY be no blog on Monday. Depends on how early I get up (or late, as the case may be). Other than that, I'll probably watch a few basketball games this weekend.. just do some things indoors. And now, on to the news: (Hey Karen, do you have one of these? *LOL*) British adult-toy company releases new male blow-up doll named "Mustafa Shag," not realizing Mustafa is another name for The Prophet. What could possibly go wrong? Woman gets naked and paints herself like a tiger to protest the circus. Onlookers don't know or care why she is protesting, just happy for the boobies (safe for work) Man gets attacked by pet fish. Paramedics find victim floundering on floor *sigh* Everyone bow your head.... The inventor of the tortilla chip has passed away. Vaya con salsa In California, if you are unable to pass the high school exit exam, do you: A) Study more diligently? B) Accept failure and try again? Or C) Claim test is illegal and sue for discrimination? Prince Abdullah of Bahrain to Michael Jackson: Get out of my house, and take your little children with you Jury dismisses $10 million lawsuit, claiming husband died after flying-shrimp injury "Benihana Killed My Husband!" Now I've seen it all. You've heard of Google Earth. Here's Google Moon! And now... My B's OTD! And there's Always room for one more! Have a great weekend all! |