My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Post 680 Another Hump-Day... Well, the wife LOVED the fruit! Her and her girlfriends at work pored over the juicy sweet red strawberries, grapes, grapefruit, melon and chocolate covered strawberries! There was still plenty to bring home, and I had some with her. I can't believe how incredibly sweet and dark red the strawberries are! Either way, she's one VERY happy girl! *S* Curt, now I never thought for a minute, that you would celebrate the misery of another. Sad Curt... very sad. Unfortunately, I forgot to mention till late yesterday, that the great funny I had on my blog came from my dear friend michelle. My bad. Other than that... not much new going on. The weather's warming up a bit.. supposed to be in the 50's in the next 2 days.. then turn cold but it should get rid of a lot of the snow. On to the news: Dick Cheney in trouble with law. Not for shooting hunting partner, but for failing to buy $7.00 Texas hunting stamp Saddam Hussein declares hunger strike. Judge adjourns court for two weeks hoping problem might solve itself UW student senate rejects memorial to alum and WWII Medal of Honor winner Pappy Boyington because a man who shot down enemy planes is not the type of person to represent the school Maria Sharapova's layout in the SI swimsuit issue (safe for work) Funeral interrupted when the "deceased" phones his daughter to complain that nobody is visiting him Wow... Tom and Katie to split. Guess it was "mission impossible" to make it work. And now... for a NICE story! Couple celebrates 60th anniversary by returning to same hotel, shows hotel staff $7.00 receipt. Hotel allows them to stay again -- for $7.00 That's it for today... enjoy your Hump-Day! |