My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, February 17, 2006
Post 682 New England Weather.. if you don't like it, wait a bit, it'll change... Yesterday, it was almost 60 degrees out! The 22 inches of snow that fell Saturday evening, is gone in some places. I can see grass in my backyard again. How weird is that. This afternoon, a cold front is coming through. It's 54 this morning, and before I go home, it'll be in the 20's. Well, I have a 4 day weekend coming up.. I get Monday off for Washington's Birthday, but I'm taking a vacation day on Tuesday. Bruce, don't tell mom I'm off! Other than that, not much planned for Saturday and Sunday.... though Monday and Tuesday we do have plans. Have you heard the latest Dick Cheney joke? The new White House theme song is "Cheney's got a gun..." (sung to Janie's got a gun) Anyways, not too much to talk about this morning, so on to the news: Olympic teams from around the world appreciate Italy's ready supply of porno vending machines Middle school teacher in trouble after allowing his students to pay him a $1 a day to get out of gym class This is an incredible read: Recent law school graduate commits professional suicide via email forwards Man gets eight Japanese investors to buy "rare" American $1,000,000 bill, even though the US has never issued anything over $100,000 And of course, it wouldn't be Friday without my BOTD! And you know there's always room for one more! Don't forget, there may not be blogs on Monday and Tuesday... Have a great weekend all...! |