My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, February 24, 2006
 
Post 685
TGIF... once again...!


Yeah, even 3 day workweeks can feel like forever sometimes... as this week did.

I was listening to the radio this morning, when I heard about the new advertisement for the Australia Tourism Bureau.. and the new commercial they have is fantastic!. If you go to this website, click on the media player of choice, and listen and watch the commercial. It's excellent. Oh, and check out the name of the website! *LOL*

Sure, I'd love to go to Australia... but it's one of those places you'll need at least 2 weeks to explore at the least. I'll also wait for those new REAL fast jets to get you there a lot faster. Otherwise, you lose at least a day both ways.

No big plans this weekend... what about all of you?

I came in work real early this morning to update my servers here... it's nice being here when nobody's here! You can get a lot done.

Well, on to the news as I'm pretty busy here...:

Can you believe this?
New Jersey considering creating drivers license specifically for illegal immigrants. What's wrong with this picture?

And in Connecticut news:
Man on fishing expedition snags 360-foot-long nuclear submarine. Had no way to mount it.

And down yonder near you Curt:
Elderly lady mistakes offramp for onramp. Hilarity ensues (with video goodness)

And for us techies:
3D Web browser might display porn sites like never before

Ok.. I live for stories like this.
Play the video, and listen.. and watch.
Autistic teenager gets his chance to play on the high school basketball team and scores 20 points in three minutes

Now, for My BOTD!

And there's always room for one more!

Have a great weekend all...!