My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
 
Post 696
Busy, busy, busy....


Today's going to be a very busy day, so only a short post.

The UCONN Women's NCAA Tournament brackets came out last night, and luckily they're playing close to home. If they make it through the second round, they'll play about 35 miles away!
Both the mens and womens teams have a long way to go though, to win another national championship!

Not much else to report right now and squeezed for time, so here's the news:

from my bud Curt...
Woman gets beer from her kitchen fawcet. Ok, how do I live THERE????

Police surprised to clock motorcyclist in the act of setting the Louisiana Land Speed Record

Isaac "Chef" Hayes quits "South Park," says he finally can't take religious jibes -- after lining his pockets thoroughly

Dumb: Your three-year-old son finds a loaded 9mm in your couch. Dumber: You take the gun away and PUT IT BACK IN THE COUCH. STUPID: Three-year-old finds the gun again and shoots you in the knee

Oh I'll catch hell for this one...:
Heads up: Today, March 14th, is "Steak & BJ Day."

That's it for today... have a good one!