My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Post 701 Another day in Paradise.... Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I was feeling horrible yesterday morning, so I decided to stay home. I didn't even get on the computer at all. Today, I feel a bit better so here I am in work. Yes, my brother's surgery went well thank goodness. It did take a bit longer than expected though. Just spoke to him, and he's sore as heck, but doing well. Anyways, I'm at home yesterday and my neighbor comes over and asks what happened to my furnace recently. Not knowing what he's talking about, I follow him to the side of my house where the whole side (white house) is black from soot, and the furnace exhause is clogged with soot. We just had a cleaning 9 days ago so I'm really upset and I call the furnace people and the guy shows up at almost 9pm last night. He cleaned everything out again, thinking it was something that got sucked into the intake. I told him, someone from there had better clean the side of my house, as it's never had one tiny bit of soot on it till now. I'll wait to hear from them. Moving right along... here's the news: If you want to be smarter at work you need to slack off more. And the fact you're reading this here suggests you're not unfamiliar with the concept Remember all that "lost productivity" from the NCAA tournament? Turns out to be BS. Duh Woman sues Taco Bell for burns suffered when she spilled some breadstick sauce on her jeans. Four years ago Now Canada has a problem with Australia's "bloody hell" ads DOT decides how to transport 400 gallons of "caustic chemical soup" across New Jersey. "A tiny amount the size of a pin could kill a person" Microsoft delays launch of Vista operating system. In equally shocking news, Courtney Love may be out of running for Mother of the Year award And especially for my dear friend michelle: One of the coolest pics you'll see this lifetime That's it for today... enjoy your day all! |