My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, March 23, 2006
 
Post 702
When it rains, it pours...


Well, on March 8th, we had our (oil fired) furnace cleaned.
On Tuesday, we had all that soot on the side of the house.
Yesterday, the furnace shut down in safety mode, twice. We woke up this morning to a very, very cold house.
So... I called the oil company again (we have a service contract through them) and told them in no uncertain terms, NOT to send the same technician today. They're going to call me back, but I'll probably have to take a half day off.

Then, I get to work.... and my wife calls. Seems our mailbox post is broken in half, and lying on the ground. *sigh*

I'll leave you with that to think about, and move on to the news:

Man arrested for selling marijuana to raise bail money for sons arrested for selling marijuana. The cycle of life continues

Seventeen Indians die from "country liquor," drank while toasting at funeral of friend who died from drinking "country liquor"

Woman with 20 tons of garbage inside her house says she thinks she may have a hoarding issue (with pic -- judge for yourself)

Man charged $673 for a 500-foot ambulance ride

That's it for today... enjoy your day (I doubt I will...)