My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
 
Post 706
Time to take the Vette out....


Yep, tonight after work I bring the Vette home, if at least for a few days. I can't wait.

We went to pick up my son's car last night at the body shop, but it's still not really ready so I gave them another day. Hopefully, tonight on the way home.

I picked up my new TV last night, with the help of my friend Dave.. and MAN is it big! *LOL* 42 inches of plasma pumping light!
Now, all I have to do is order my digital cable, and High Definition content, and I'll really be in heaven. Even so, I was watching the UCONN Women last night (lost in overtime) on a HUGE screen.

Other than that... work has been busy. Yesterday at the main office was highly interesting due to a project I'm working on.

The weather's finally getting real nice. Today and tomorrow, it's supposed to get up in the mid 60's, and Friday into the 70's.

Well, on to the news:

Just for Karen:
"Vibrators made the job much easier, though some early ones ran on steam, she says, requiring the doctors to shovel in coal"

I've always wanted to go to the Czech Republic....
World's first "beer spa" opens in Czech Republic. Visitors can get beer massages, beer cosmetics and swim in beer while drinking a pint at a bathside bar

For those of you who still have a liver left, the world's oldest bottle of whisky is headed for the auction block

State senator welcomes new colleague to the senate floor by offering her a drive down a country road to prove if she's a real blonde

Sharon Stone, my hero:
Sharon Stone thinks kids should give and receive more oral sex (You've got to read this one)

The man whose Ferrari was wrecked last month has now had his 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren taken from him

That's it for now... enjoy your Hump-Day..!