My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Post 707 Life is good once more.... Yep, had a nice drive in my Vette yesterday, taking it home from my mom in law's house. I had to move it for a few days while a new furnace is installed (have to go through garage to get there). There's just something.... kinda like riding a motorcycle, the freedom and comfort of driving a car like that. On the other hand, my sons car STILL isn't done! Seems they're having trouble installing the stereo components that were stolen when the car was first at the body shop. Hopefully... it'll be done this afternoon. Other than that, I'm pressed for time today, so I'll jump right into the news: Ten-year-old winner of a children's poetry competition hands back her prize money after newspaper readers noticed that her poem was remarkably identical to the work of a well-known writer Chances are this NJ cop's buddies will never stop hearing the story about the day he caught the Lamborgini Here you go. Answers to all of life's little questions! You know what you'd get if you were caught doing 101 mph in a 70-mph zone. Care to guess what the Lt. Governor of South Carolina got? You want to go into space on the Virgin Space Shuttle? Tough tittie if you have implants Scientists make water flow uphill. Next week, lead into gold The Top 10 80's Music Videos, with videos! (my fave, #5 Cyndi Lauper, with Captain Lou and a bunch of other wrestlers! LOL) That's it for today... have a great one! |