My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, May 05, 2006
Post 727 All good things....... After 727 posts, and sharing a lot (sometimes more than I should have) of my life.... I am ending my blog. It was a long time coming, for many different reasons.. but the biggest is I'm posting less of me, and more of the news. I'm retreating into myself again, and when that happens, why have a blog at all. Perhaps I'll have one again someday, and if I do, I'll let you all know. My Wine blog will continue to exist, so check there for new wines that I enjoy. So, to all the wonderful friends I've met her, Karen, Mark, Bob, Colin, the shmoops, Alvis, as well as my long time friends michelle, Carrie, Aaron, Mike H, Paul, Curt and Kent (Bubba), thanks for sharing my life here, and please keep in touch (you all should have my email). In the words of the late Douglas Adams... So long, and thanks for all the fish.... Dave |